Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thoughts on a sleepy night

Oh boy am I sleepy.  My older son woke up at 3am ( I fell asleep just before midnight) to go to the bathroom.  Now, he's able to just get up, go and head back to bed, but he always has to wake me to let me know.  Once he went back down, the  youngest one started to cry.  I got up, hugged him, changed him and went back to bed.  I did the getting up thing two more times for him.  Apparently when you are two and wake up, you want Chocolate milk.  The fact we have none is beside the fact. I told him we'd go to the store tomorrow and voila, he rolled over and went to sleep.  Why didn't I think of that the first time?

I have great news!!!  On Monday I went to pick up a couple of shirts and a pair of pants and... are you sitting down?... I shopped on the regular size side of the store!!  Gotta love it.  Yesterday I wore pants that fit to work, along with a top that fit right.  People noticed!  Someone even stopped at my office to ask if it was ok to make a personal observation, then told me they can really see how well I'm doing. It happened again today.  I'm afraid it's all going go to my head.  :-)

This weekend I shall turn my attention to my laundry room and the rest of the reno. I have some painting and some touch ups to do.  I need to get to some of this so that we can finish this project.  Well, actually I want to take pictures so I can share, so I have to finish it first, right?

Off to bed early for me as soon as I get the mini frittatas in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment